Friday 21 December 2012

The Hunter (Orion the Hunter Part One)

Well, I've finally gone and done it - after years of writing I have self published my first book via Amazon Kindle.  I have to say though, if it hadn't been so simple, I probably wouldn't have.  

My friends tell me that they enjoy what I write very much and that I should submit some to various publishers but I've never felt the inclination.  And then somebody told me how simple it is to self-publish and ... bingo!

Anyhow, for today and tomorrow only, the ebook is available from kindle for free - yes, FREE!  Usually the bargain price of $2.99/£1.53.  

Be warned, it is an adult romance with adult content and isn't for the faint hearted!

Part 2 will be released next week - now that I know how simple it is to publish!!

Well done Amazon for making the experience so simple for authors and for bringing many new books to readers who otherwise wouldn't have read them.  I have read quite a few self-published books now and I have enjoyed most of them immensely.

Free from Amazon.com on 21/22 December

Free from Amazon UK on 21/22 December

No comments:

Post a Comment